The City of Kortijk was looking for a creative solution to inform about new projects and for employees to express their pride in working for the city.
After a broad internal questionnaire, the City of Kortrijk discovered that employees felt as if they were not enough aware of the city’s activities and projects. Additionally, they found out that employees were also looking for a way to express their pride in working for the city. To accomplish these two, Kortrijk decided to start an ambassador program.
- Find a new way of communication between Kortrijk and its employees.
- Improve the information and communication flow.
- Increase Kortrijk’s employees’ engagement.
- Bring the city closer to its citizens.
First of all, knowing that most of their ambassadors preferred offline mediums to online ones, Kortrijk set up an offline campaign to recruit internal ambassadors among the city employees.
Then, they let ambassadors pick the topics of their interest and sent them focused and personalized content.
Most of Kortrijk ambassadors were not very tech savvy so, by using Social Seeder, Kortrijk was able to provide them with a very easy way for their ambassador to share the city’s stories.
- A community of more than 100 ambassadors.
- 60% of the ambassadors’ shares content received from the city on a regular basis
- Each ambassador generates an average of 21 clicks per share.
ambassadors recruited and ready to spread their content anytime
of ambassadors share content on a regular basis
clicks generated per ambassador per campaign
I think this tool is perfect to create a better relationship with our audience and involve them in our goals
Request a Demo
Start to explore our solution.