University is all about community among students. But not only. Also between students and the University.
For the Universite Libre de Bruxelles starting an ambassador program meant to create a closer connection with the students and the university and build a relationship that can benefit both greatly.
- Increase awareness and improve their image on Social Media through their students.
- Spread content adjusted to the different segments of ambassadors: teachers, students, alumni, events, external fans, etc.
ULB created a landing page to inform about the concept of ambassadorship. Then, they asked their supporters to sign up to be ambassadors and segmented according to their role and the content they were interested in.
They started to send regular campaigns (1-2 per month) with quality highly targeted content for the students.
- 2100 Ambassadors recruited.
- 95% still active after year one.
- Each ambassador generates an average of 28,3 clicks.
- 15% of the ambassadors share regularly on at least two social media channels.
of active ambassadors after a year
clicks generated per ambassadors
Request a Demo
Start to explore our solution.