Fluvius recruitment campaign through Social Seeder delivers stunning results
We started working with Social Seeder in 2016 to release the power of employee advocacy. They are very happy with Social Seeder and we will share one of their successful campaigns.
Fluvius offers network solutions for electricity, natural gas, heat and public lighting.
The company also has an important social role in the realisation of climate objectives, the fight against energy poverty and the independent management of energy data.
Fluvius has over 2000 employees.
Why did they choose Social Seeder?
They chose to work with Social Seeder to create brand awareness, spread our message and recruit ambitious people through our employees.
Goals of the ambassador program
Fluvius had 3 clear objectives from the get go:
1. Improve internal and external communication: provide our colleagues with content that is interesting for them and for their network to keep them informed but also encourage them to share our messages.
2. Boost brand awareness: we want people to get to know Fluvius and what we do. There is no better way to do this than through the voice of our employees.
3. Create a happy and engaged community: we are very grateful for our ambassadors and, of course, want to keep them happy and engaged. We want to create a community that makes our ambassadors proud.
Campaigns and results
At the moment, we have more than 200 ambassadors who have enlisted to our programme and more than 65% of them share on a regular basis.
We are very selective with the content that we send to our ambassadors and, for the moment, we are only sending a campaign per month. We believe the impact of each campaign is higher this way: our ambassador programme is not about quantity but about quality.
That’s why we have created 6 different content segments to let ambassadors decide the type of content they want to receive.
- Content focused on recruitment.
- Fluvius’ work against energy poverty.
- Sustainable mobility.
- Energy related to building and renovating.
- Facts, numbers and statistics about Fluvius and energy in general.
- Corporate content about Fluvius.
Working at Fluvius
We notice that the ambassador programme really works on many different aspects.
For example, our campaigns related to recruitment and job openings work extremely well. This is normal of course. Seeing a friend share a job offer from a company where they work is always more reliable than when the same offer comes through corporate channels or advertising. It immediately gives more confidence and trust in the company.
This campaign was shared more 81 times by 66 ambassadors so some ambassadors shared the campaign in more than one social media channel at a time.
The campaign generated a reach of around 7,226 people and more than 650 unique hits. This means that each ambassador who shared the campaign drove around 10 people to our content!
Plus, it also needs to be taken into account that these visitors arrived at our website referred by someone they know so the effect is very different from advertisements.
Thanks to Social Seeder, all of our colleagues are networkers and help us share our messages with their professional and social networks.
Kenneth De Guchtenaere (Communication and Public affairs, Digital Media & Campaigns Specialist).